Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security offers unified security for any stage of your cloud journey. It will secure your physical machines and virtualized workloads, whether running on-premise, in a datacenter or in a public cloud.
- Protects Windows and Linux servers and virtual desktops
- Provides Next Gen protection against the latest cyberthreats
- Helps businesses tailor security for new & legacy systems
- Reduces exposure to attack… by hardening corporate servers
- Manages from a single point across your whole hybrid infrastructure
- Does more to support your regulatory compliance initiatives
- Offers convenience and flexibility, integrating with leading public cloud platforms such as AWS and Microsoft Azure.
Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security
Virtualization has become a mainstay approach for every business trying to be flexible and efficient. Cloud computing is the next natural step. It brings relief from the constraints of complex infrastructure support and offers previously unattainable level of efficiency. But the cloud journey has its perils and complications, some of them new and some retained from the physical world.